Personal Information

  • If you would like to change your essential personal information (e.g. last name, permanent address), you must deliver an official notice to the Student Administration Office. It is not sufficient to send this notice via e-mail.

  • If you would like to change other non-essential personal information (e.g. residence address), you can change it yourself directly in the SIS in the section “Personal data”.

Last change: August 3, 2021 11:47 
Share on: Facebook Share on: Twitter
Share on:  
Your feedback

Charles University

Faculty of Humanities

Pátkova 2137/5

182 00 Praha 8 - Libeň

Czech Republic

Other contacts

Getting to us